Whether Facebook has advantages or downsides, in my opinion, is totally dependent on how it is used.
Facebook can be useful in a variety of ways.
- Make it as professional as possible. Some people use Facebook to recruit.
- Chat, particularly video chat, is quite beneficial.
- Follow the organizations and pages that interest you.
- For example, you can keep up with business, trends, news, and colleges all across the world.
- Spend time with your buddies.
- It allows you to stay in touch with your extended family.
- It’s not uncommon for an ideal time to pass.
- It’s also a great place to promote something. For example, your book, blog, photography talents, and so on.
However, there is a disadvantage to it.
- It is highly addicting. More than any medication, you will essentially wind up squandering your time and gaining nothing!
- Playing, chatting, updating profile images, liking, commenting, and so on all day. All of these are a complete waste of time.
- I’ve seen folks on Facebook doing nothing except looking out other people’s profiles and issuing friend invitations.
- When you use Facebook, you know what other people are doing and they know what you’re doing, which can lead to a lot of conflicts, jealousy, and sadness. It’s as though the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
- Overall, utilizing Facebook will wreak havoc on your life.
- Because I despise Facebook, I may appear to be biased. However, because my animosity stemmed only from personal experiences, I will never advise someone to abuse it.